This display is gorgeous! Many thanks to the talented Michael Bailey at Inspired Installations for constructing and organizing this and for convincing me to explore this fantastic opportunity to connect with local readers.
Check out more of Michael’s work and like/follow his Facebook page. Word is he’s planning a thrilling, not to be missed, art exhibit in spring 2018 called the H’Art Museum, featuring many strange and fascinating created and collected pieces.
Lastly, as a self-published author, I’m not backed by a national marketing team or a fancy publisher. If you like my work, I welcome you to join this Independent’s cause.
Helping is easy!
- Share this email with friends
- Buy Dead Like Stars for you, for friends
- Leave a review on Amazon and Goodreads
- Add Dead Like Stars to suitable lists on Goodreads
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Goodreads, and other social medias
- Request Dead Like Stars at libraries and bookstores, and ask your friends to request it too
- Tell friends about Dead Like Stars in person and on Facebook, Twitter, and other social medias.
Thank you for supporting independent art!